Bill Wrote:
As Julian pointed out "U.F.O" kicks ass.

I'm assuming you mean United Future Organization? If so I agree, they are
great. Also James Taylor Quartet..I can't say enough about these guys, if
you've ever heard "Martian Earthwatch" or any of their other stuff you know
what I mean...they know how to lay down some grooves!

Oh, and speaking of SUV's and Starbucks, my folks just completed the move to
SoccerMom City, aka Milford, CT. It's a boring whitebread suburban town, but
at least it's close to New Haven and a train ride from New York City, the
downside being that everybody who drives down there is psychotic and things
cost more, but oh well.

Seth