This whole discussion just cracks me up...Both times I've been to England,
I've found that the gentlemen there were unusually shy and didn't pick up on
my flirting techniques at all.  Most of them can really shake it, sure.  But I
ended up dancing with more American boys!  is there something I'm missing
here?  Are our cultures flirting techniques that different?

miss misa.... :)

Jeff Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Secular wrote:

> >Prejudice is usually born from ignorance. Just curious, have you >spent
any
> >time in the States, Paul?
>
> Are you *KIDDING*?!
> Why would I want to spend any time in the States?!!?

... so you could show all the ladies over here how things git done -
British Style! Shake that sexy arse!

Haha
Jeff

--