Hello.
Welcome me back.
Thanks.
So...
As Im sure I will get a lot of shit from the likes of the bitter folk on the
list, I shall juice the hell out of this one...
I spend well over 1,500 minutes a month on my cell phone for work. In fact,
I even have a stylish hands-free earpiece that fits directly into my ear so
that I may smoke and drink coffee or type all while taliking to whomever I
must.
I also use a modem attachment with my Palm Pilot from which I can email and
fax when I am out on the road via my cell phone.  It comes in rather usefull
when your work takes you to 'locations' where phone and computers aren't
readily accessable.
Try to keep up with the modern please.
It's not so difficult, and it's oh so stylish.

Soul 'I love my useful toys' Fire