Oh baby, I love those Mutantes. If only miss Laura Katter would return my CD
I could enjoy them once Again. Right now i am listening to Otis Redding sing
"Sweet Lorane". It was the B side to "Dock of the bay". Man, Does it COOK!!
By the way, I bought this 45 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Although that
particular record is not so rare, The record shopping in the Twin Cities is
fantastic! Far better than chicago for sure! I guess it is because there are
only a handful of people in the twin cities (as far as I know) that buy that
stuff. Woo-Wee, it was great. I replaced my long lost copy of Ramsy Lewis
doing "Wade in the water" for 50 cents in a second hand store. Not so bad,
Eh?
  Benjamin