Lucky Strike wrote:

> pixie ruin wrote:
>
> >  its good to realize that most boys are just that.. boys. they hurt and lie
> > and all of that wonderful stuffi cant
> > begin to count all the times i was hurt and lied to..
>
> WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT!

I second Davy on this one. My mother raised me, and I have the highest
of respect for all women. Pixie, how dare you say something so awfully
one-sided. I have been hurt and lied to so many times by girls, and I
have done nothing to warrant such treatment. You could even ask
ex-girlfriends of mine and they will tell you that I am one of the most
respectful and honest people they know. And that isn't fabricated just
to support my claim.

Please think a little harder before lying to everyone like that.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hunt -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Boy Wonder - http://www.dropkick.org/jeff.html