From: Robert Aurel Meko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cry me a fucking river...[short]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:33:13 -0500 (EST)
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecka popgirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >hey
Hiya

 >I am really wondering this, why do autumn always seem to be the season of
 >bad news?..geeh I hate the dull season, does it makes u feel better when
 >your boyfriend calls u and says he'd rather be your exboyfriend than
 >boyfriend. *fukc*..
Yes, and with the changing of the leaves comes the changing of hearts.
Awful autumn, that's what I call it sometimes *sigh*. My flower... my
sweet rose, do not whither with the cooling weather. I pray your heart
will soon be warmed again.

 >after 6 months he realizes that he thinks we are not that alike..hmm
well
 >theres not much to do about it than to cry and well go to sleap with an
 >aching head and then try to realize that there is more nice chaps and
that
 >this is not always what is supposed to happen to me,though it seems like
it
 >is bound to all the time..
May I dry your weeping eyes? May I kiss your tears away? Hearing of your
sorrow has robbed the light from my day. The clear night sky is covered in
dark clouds... my heart fails to beat. Poor, fair, gentle, Nordic modette,
with your words of woe, my world has come crashing down around me.

 >maybe I want to many hugs from people and they cannot give them to
me...hmm
But I, my love, can give you many... and oh, so much more.

 >maybe I just want to be loved and to love someone back..
Then maybe it is the right time to say this. I... I love you. I have
always loved you, since your first post I read. The beauty of your broken
english has stole my heart and I've lost all ability of rational thought.
Forget the distance, forget the fact that we only know each other through
email. Love me... love me tonight and forever. I will always be here for
you. My love, my rose, my Nordic modette.