oh, my dear depressed one, i know alot about you. you're a member for plenty
of mailing lists, and everyone I know who has heard of you agrees that you
seem to live to complain.

you try to comfort someone by bashing men, and that maybe fine and dandy for
someone who obviously doesn't care about people, but think of the damage you
can do to someone who is emotionally fragile at the moment.

I do not wait for you to post so i can take a stab at you, I am sorry if you
think so. However, a majority of your comments on this list are so
inappropriate or full of hatred that I feel a comment is worthy. You're
exaggerated reaction to my comments seem more like a justification of my
viewpoint than anything else.

Oh, and you are responding to me, because I gave your opinion attention and
you love looking for a fight.

For crying out loud, I am trying to be as nice as possible about this, but
all I get from your side is you gearing up to rumble or something. The
world, including me, is NOT against you.

Chad

*
*how the fuck do you know? you dont know anything about me so dont
*try to act
*like you do..i think you wait for me to post so you can take a stab at
*me..so keep your comments about me to yourself. i dont let anyone get
*close??? you dont fucking know me! oh i dont even know why im
*responding to
*you..
*
*cheers,