Rebecka popgirl wrote:

> hmm so dominic this is a modernism list you say..
>
> hmm
> whenever u post someting on that matter noone ever replies and 95% of the
> mails u get form this list is people insluting eachother ( no names
> mentioned)
>
> I did not wich for discussion i just posted..if u do not want to discuss
> then don't.. and vice versa...
>
> becka
>
> I appreciate the club and the band mails..and people with ideas about
> modernism to this community..
>
> sorry for one maill what's the fuss anyway..if u can get affected by a mail
> and angry over one well then that's your problem right..
>
> a tip..there is such a thing as ignore..

Are you saying that this is NOT a list about modernism? And when you say
that there is such a thing as "ignore" - well, I do find it a bit
annoying when half my inbox is filled with this "Boo Hoo one more guy is
a jerk, let's slam all males" nonsense. Please.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hunt -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Boy Wonder - http://www.dropkick.org/jeff.html