Pretty good actually one of the best times I've been and the first
time I heard Fire and The Game played.  Wasn't actually what you
would called rammed(by any other clubs standards) but was a good turn
out by usual standards.  Some pych kids  who I havn't seen
before also in attendance wearing pyjama bottoms and sporting
Joey Ramone haircuts.

Not that much soul played I suppose, but left before the end as had
to get up for work this morning.  Canned Red Stripe had its
terrible toll on me bonce this morning.  Bar is terrible there.

Cheers
Dominic