Howdy to all in modsvile!  This is my first posting on this list, thought
I'd do something on this Sunday night
whilst listening to Skip Spence's OAR album.  An especially big Howdy to
Katrina!

And she said:

>hey, some of us actually live in Scotland y'know. Besides which, I like to
>think that there's some places I can actually get away from football. Which
>is why I escaped to darkest London.

Yeah, yesterday here in Austin the traffic was the pits because there was a
football game @ the University.   Lotsa longhorn t-shirts and caps and other
unappealing clothing.  It took me forever to get back to my flat.  Fans of
our horns (the University of Texas' football team) are as bad as Cowboys
fans.  And I live in the land of
both of 'em.  Also went to a very cool vintage clothing place here w/a pal
from Sydney (Heather from the Grind).
Forgot the name, but lotsa fab stuff.  Any of ya'll on the list who come out
to Tejas should check it out (I remember exactly where it is).

Dennis J. Campa