At 10:29 AM 11/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>p.s.  Get your lists in by October 31, 7:00pm EST.  Yes, seriously.

Wow, Brian! I understand that you need them in at a reasonable time, but 15
days ago is quite a stretch for us non-photons. Besides, who on the
modslist, given the ability to go back in time, would stop at two weeks?

No, I *really* don't want to see a threat about "what you would do if you
could travel in time," or, worse still, "it time travel possible?"

>If you're looking for me to write something witty, sorry again.

Ditto.

-Eamon C.

n.p. Vernon Garrett--"If I Could Turn Back The Hands of Time"
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ 13257256
Rub Up & Push Up--> http://listen.to/SoulPower