Hi everyone,

The Aniversary Shindig was a bloody great night.The Music got
better as the night progressed and everyone seemed to be enjoying
themselves.

Comparing 'The Apemen' to 'The Who' mind is like comparing
a heap of shit with a nugget of gold.
They were totally bland,too mod revival sounding,unpleasant on the
eye and totally unauthentic,but hey,who am I to judge!
The lead singer did make me smile when he walked into the toilet
thru his set and began strolling around!
'Substitute' and 'She's a girl'(The Attractions) were totally
massacred though!

Anyway,enough moaning,good to see that the place was full and
everyone boogieing away.Some greart stuff played at the end
like 'Revolution'(Tommorrow),they even played The Voice-'Train to
Disaster',what a fucking great tune that bugger is and they played
that bloody great Spanish freakbeat,Los Savages or somehut?!

'McGuinn'