Hey there...

I'm doing a segment in my zine about mod folks' experiences when they
were wee mods, ages 18 and under. I guess it could prove to be
entertaining for the rest of the list to hear, but if you don't want to
worry about it, send me email privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There isn't a specific question to answer, but you can use the following
info as a guide.

1) How did you come across modernism?
2) At what age did you "claim mod", or at least showed the outward
signs?
3) Was your classmates' reaction positive or negative, or indifferent?
4) Do any specific instances relating question #3 stick out in your
mind?
5) Did you have any friends at your school who took after you, or who
acted similarly?
6) Or maybe did you not go to school, or were emancipated?
7) What/How did your parents feel about your lifestyle? Positive?
Negative? Indifferent?
8) In general, how did other people react to how you lived? (Did
skinheads and punks call you a fairy? ;)

It would be really cool if I could get a lot of people to reply to this,
because I desparately need more articles/content for my zine. Also, for
those who buy or listen to a lot of new music, would any of you be
interested in reviewing new releases? Would any record labels be
interested in sending releases to be reviewed (possibly in exchange for
advert space)?

Muchos Gracias
Jeff

BTW, it's my 17th birthday today (Born 11/17/1982) :)

--
Jeff Hunt -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Boy Wonder - http://www.dropkick.org/jeff.html