>Another list question:  Any modslisters have a radio show?  Better yet, any
>with a radio show that's Web-cast?  Curious..............

I highly recommend checking out my friend Phil's show on CKUT, a Montreal
campus radio station.  It's on Tuesday night (and it's web-cast too!) and is
called Subterranean Jungle - all the cool 60s stuff you can handle.  Phil
(aka Flipped out) was at LVG - did anyone run into him?  He used to sing
with 3 of my other friends in a Montreal garage outfit called Platon et les
Caves.  Anybody who speakes french will see the humour in this name.  CKUT's
site can be found at www.ckut.ca

Ciao
Miss Jenn
:-)