In a message dated 11/17/99 4:58:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Dan, I sold a project Allstate to Chris C. that has one on it. He may not
 need it in his master plan to restore it. That was the primary reason I
 bought that bike. I quickly switched it with the light on my GS160 and felt
 it well worth the asking price on the bike.

The scooter is still not running. I spent way to much on my SS180 Hurricane
replica and the wedding, money is alittle these days. I did however try to
sell the taillight to Dan a few weeks ago, he said he was holding out for
something in better condition. While we are on the subject of scooter parts,
anybody out there have some legsheild trim for an SS180?

Chris C.   NP  Outcaste to Untouchables, VOL. 1