The Pete & Dud sketch "Superthunderstingcar" that Bill Luther mentioned is
absolutely hilarous - and by far my fave Anderson work (even though he had
little beyond inspiration, to do with it).  It is also one of the few
sketches from their 60s TV series that survived the BBC and it's dodgy
archives.  It was included on the viddie "The Best of...What's Left
of...Peter Cook & Dudley Moore" that was on wide-release a few years ago.  I
just checked Amazon.com and they still have it listed as for sale.

The (almost now legendary) Who BBC compilation release has again been pushed
back - to February 2000, still without a finalised track listing.  All of
which means don't expect it anytime soon.

All right kids, back to the bickering and matching of the wits that makes
this list what it is - and keeps me laughing day in and day out.

Cheers,
Nick