Hey people of the Boston/metro area,
There's a new record store in the Harvard Square area.
I know what you're saying, "another record store in
Harvard Square!", I know, I know. We have taken over
the old Mystery Train store and have been working day
and night on renovations, ie, removing 20 years of
dust bunnies!
We will be *actively* buying records, so there should
always be something new. We have a haul from last
weekend that will be making it's debut this weekend,
so please stop by. If we don't have what you want,
chances are, we will in the future.
And for everybody, please, we would love suggestions
as to what your dream record store would have.
Thanks for your attention.
Carolyn and Rich
Phase Four  1208 Mass Ave Cambridge