I just have to say that Ben's party was the best soul night at Club Foot I've
been to yet!  Ben and Aret were spinning great tunes...we couldn't stop
dancing!  I definitely woke up sore this morning.  And neither could anyone
else!  There were more people dancing than ever before, and I think there was
more of a mod turnout than ever before.  There just may be more mods in
Chicago that we thought.  We were just sorry Davy couldn't make it...are you
still alive Davy?  We're going to have to move to a bigger club if this keeps
up...every month there is a bigger turnout.  There were some points where I
could hardly move on the dancefloor.  And there were some great fashions,
too.  Everyone was looking their best.  We missed you, Jessika!  But
congratulations on a great night Ben...I can't wait until the 23rd of
December!  Everyone needs to try and make it out for that one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEN!

Cheers,
Margaux-finally happy with the Chicago scene-Teegarden