Speaking of CAKE, i remember one time when my friend who usually gets it
forgot to get our weekend supply, so we ended up having to go to the
shitholes of Brooklyn to this dealer who thought he was being really funny by
giving us bum stuff.  Fortunately he was my friend's half brother so we knew
where to find him.  We went and confronted him and got our real shit.  Boy,
were we sorted then.  We ended up taking the cake in the middle of the
street.  After that I saw everything in that wavy trail like effect they have
in the movies, it ended up being a good night.  God save the CAKE.
sincerely, chantal 'let them get Cake' claret