>Matt,
>   >  Any chance you could explain where this place is to someone that >has
> only ever been in Manchester once as it sounds to good to ignore.

        It's right in the town centre methinks. We went in the car, and I
think it's just on the edge of the centre. A contradiction there! No It
shouldn't be too difficult to find. Just ask for the Mitre Hotel. The next
one should really not be missed. Unless you have a 21st to go to!
             Again, it seems we eluded each other Dominic! Do you still not
know who I am, or are you lurking in the shadows! It was really early mod
stuff I must admit, but as you say, the great thing about it was that there
were rockabillies there as well. True devotees to music all over the place.
And almost a every tune a cracker.
               Matt....