well, I dragged Hubby Moe out to the show, even though
he had just returned from a 2 month business trip, so
we started out tired and didn't make it through the
whole set.  I love Sloan's music, and I thought they
were proficient live, just not all that dynamic...I
could have stayed home and listened to their CD
instead of having to stand in a crowd looking at the
rear end of a 7 foot tall man.
kristen