<< Please disregard this email, apparently I think this was suppose to be a
 private email. I did not realize "bold sista sis TYRA" sent it to the
 modslist and I just replied not knowing it went into this forum.

 Gregg

 NP: the free design - bubbles >>

As Nelson, the bully on The Simpsons would say, "A-HA". Nevertheless, I too,
am currently listening to The Free Design, oddly enough. I love this group.
They have such rich layers of harmonies, and beautiful voices. Some may call
them a "guilty pleasure", others may hate them, but I think they are a truely
wonderful group. By the way, Gregg, that's a great track you are listening to!

Darshana - np - the free design - don't cry baby