>Matt,

        >Dig this info straight from the DJs mouth:

        ><<..the BB King track was "Think It Over" on UK HMV
        >from 1967 (it's the B-side of "I Don't Want You
        >Cutting Your Hair") and it's an old Roger Eagle play
        >from his days at Manchester's International Club in
        >the mid-80's. Fuckin great track.<<

The same answer he gave me at the time funnily enough though I have an awful
memory and am muchas grateful for Colin's scouting. I'll have to ring him up
to remind him to bring it to the JTQ gig. Dorian you'll flip at this one..If
you haven't heard it already.. Anybody willing to relinquish a copy?
      Matt.....