I only get the digest so I'll try to fill as I
remember...

Ummm... Fantastic that the common ground at the
Hideaway is old soul/R&B with a dash of blues/black
r'n'r.  Rockabillies, MODS, garage kids, Skins and
original Mods groovin' together under the same roof
and on the same dancefloor to the same "roots". Surely
this is what it's all about!

Tinxsy: Is that THE Jo? And she's been lurkin' all
along?!

Punk Rock movies? Surely you jest Bill?  "Seems I'm
livin' in this here movie and it doesn't move me.
Seems my future isn't what it was - I'm already a has
been!"  Ahhh... them were the days.
Now name the tune bucko.

Flashing Lights were fab when they played in the old
hometown here. Gaven kicked serious ass on the old
tambo and Fartfisa.  He definitely was the most stylin
of the band as well.  Some very tight and intricate
arrangements with a groovy Easybeats encore.
Come back some night I can actually make it out!!!
Sloan? Nah.

COLIN

np: absolutely nothing...

=====