Hello,
Good to hear the Bodines mentioned (you can`t beat a bit of jangly
indie). "Therese", "Heard It All". Actually, that was it really. You can
get a great 12 inch that has both tracks on it, including an extended
"Therese", along with a free (rather bizarre) 7 inch "Live Canadian
Bootleg". If you find that, that`s all you need.

I know it isn`t strictly Mod, but has anyone heard "Snowbug" by the High
Llamas ?? I`ve a soft spot for their neo pet sounds doodlings anyway,
but their latest outing is more French Pop, with some Barrett era Pink
Floyd in there too. It`s actually better than that description suggests,
have a listen if you can, it`s rather good.

Cheers,
David W.
--
David Walker