>I think people at Blow Up are joking... I'm a Man and 25 Miles
>rarities??!!!!! oh dear...
No, it's not meant to be a compilation of rarities a la Dig The Fuzz, it's
meant to be a Blow-Up compilation (that happens to have some big mod scene
tunes on as well ) - it was me who suggested that some of the tracks were
'rare',  though I'm not really sure if any of them count, none being above
the 10 quid mark - but they're certainly hard to find. I guess the idea is
that the well-known tracks draw the casual punter in (this comp. got a good
review in Minx, a mainstream British girls magazine, as opposed to Record
Collector).