> major exception would be the Luv'd Ones (not Luv Dones, as you mistyped).
> Sundazed put out an outstanding full length on them, TRUTH GOTTA STAND,
> earlier this year.  It comes on Lp (180 gram) and cd (w/six extra
> trax), and contains all their singles, unissued cuts, live recordings, and
> home demos.  Pick
> it up, as I think it's one of THE reissues of the year.  All the GIRLS IN
> THE GARAGE series are worth getting, esp. vols 2 and 9.  All the best,

Actually, I was really disappointed by the Luv'd Ones reissue, it just
didn't really have anything on it that was that great to me. Oh well.

Going back into the history of the 'list, I recall somebody talking about
the Feminine Complex reissues on Teenbeat a couple of years ago. I'd never
been able to find them until recently, and I was wondering if anybody
could remind me as to whether they were supposed to be any good or not..

jason.

---
up all night and down every day
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1092