miss hatchet wrote:

> Davey, I agree with Dan - you keep telling him to
> e-mail you offline,
> but you sure can't do it yourself.  if you are the
> bigger man, as you
> seem to be trying to make yourself out now, then be
> the man who steps up
> and mails him offline first.  as long as you post to
> the list, he has
> every right to.  We all do.

Besides, when I tried to continue my "Davy Love, fuckwit or
philanthropist - discuss...." argument offline with Davy, I got one
response full of his usual argumentative rubbish that went round in
circles contradicting itself, and then he gave up - seems to me like he
can only fire up when he has an audience.

keep trying boys and girls - the truth will all be revealed before too
long - Davy Love is a cruel hoax concocted by Paul Secular!

Marcus
Melbourne?