>just heard "the who" will play 2 dates soon in London, Kenny Jones
will >not be on drums, young Zak instead.

        >saw them once, think i'll give it a miss.

AWWW!! I saw them do Quad and as much as I might get a ribbing for this,
they were the best band I've ever seen. I'd wish I'd have known some more of
their stuff at the time though. I actually fancy going to see them again.
They haven't lost it. Even though I admit they may be crooning of late. Zak
Starkey was fantastic at the gig I went to. And getting the chance to meet
Rodge helped enormously! A very nice bloke he is. His daughter is beautiful.

            Matt.....