RE:Kevin Rowland....aughhhhh I positively CRINGED when I saw his "new look".
  And to think I had to shudder in '81 when Dexy's adopted the pony tails,
boxing boots and hooded sweat shirt look (not to mention the following years
over alls and bare feet look).  Gotta hand to him though, his music may have
once been cool, but Kevin Rowland hasn't got a fashionable bone in his body!
I haven't even heard the record.  I know a certain shop in NYC who's owner
joked that he couldn't pay people to take the three copies he had on hand!

Trivia note for NYC modslisters:Original Dexy's saxman J.B. lives in NYC and
was (might still be) blowing the sax in Black 47, NYC's Celtic rockers.  And
old girlfriend and I cornered him at Paddy Reilly's around nine years ago
and after many pints of the brown stuff he gave us the lowdown on Dexy's,
when we asked him about Kevin Rowland's wherabouts he said "Squatting".
J.B. left Dexy's with some other cats who hooked up with Merton Mick Talbot
to form The Bureau and then when that went bust he emigrated to NYC .

                     Bill Luther

n.p:The Teams That Met In Caffs