I did try twice to email you offline but got a mail daemon each time. I know
AOL sometimes returns hotmail, so my apologies to all for the public
message. I have spent a great deal of time on the Central Coast, just not
recently, my past there was spent largely going to Rides of March and such.
Knew a few Mods from back then, but names seem to escape me. Do however
remember a couple of Skin byrds named Sarah and Kara. Whatever happened to
the Middle Kingdom Jesters SC?

Seamus