Mohair Sweets wrote:

                Anybody seen or know about Ben Sherman Desert Boots?
        Never seen em around here...

I really must pay tribute to my Ben Sherman Desert Boots.
I have owned mine for well over a year and they are no way near in need or
resoling.
I must admit that the Clark's ones I have owned and various other infamous
makes are not a patch on the BS ones because none of them lasted two minutes
with me.
I do rather like the cut of the toe on the BS as well, your traditional
Clarks and infamous makes have more of a pointed curve to the toe.  The BS
are has Tinx wrote more rounded off, and would say almost squared off.

Don't know what more to say really?  I'll get my coat.

Jonathan