Hello,

I am please to announce that the Spring/Summer line from The BSS is complete. I invite
all Dollybirds to witness a sneak peak of the extreme fashions underway, before the
release of the 2000 catalog.  If you wish to see the snaps, please email me off-list.
Also, coming next Spring MECCA, a shop for Modernist, will feature clothing and
accessories with a new spin on the classics and original fashions, also custom
tailoring and alterations. Yes, male and female alike will have a haven for "acsess to
excess". Stay tuned kids...

Tyra
Bold Soul Sister
1-2-3 Jetset