Yes.  Watch for the infomercial on American TV.  No, really!  I've seen it!
 The band is the aforementioned David "I'll play with anybody now" Gilmour,
Ian "It's got to be better than my usual gig" Paice (Deep Purple), Mick
"I'll be lucky if anyone remembers me" Green (Johnny Kidd & the Pirates)
and Pete "Eighteen with A Bullet" Wingfield (in the Hollies for a bit).  No
word on whether or not any of them will be bidding on Don Craine's headcoat
on eBay.

Brian Poust

Mark McNulty wrote