James Dodge wrote:
"If you liked the Umbrellas....be sure to see Jacques Demy's The Young Girls
of Rochefort,"

Nice way to avoid having to spell Cherbourg -or- nice way to dodge the
issue, James :^)

Yosi wrote:
"This question is asked waaaay too often! Maybe this information could be
added to the FAQ sheet!"

While I am extremely hesitant of offering the URL for an outlet for poorly
designed/constructed clothing on the modslist FAQ, they do have enough name
recognition to warrant an inclusion sadly enough.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
posted this URL a few days ago, which means that it is now saved for
prosperity in the archives.  Having said that, I'm far enough behind in the
updating of the FAQ, that it should be some time before I get around
including this URL in the modslist FAQ :^)

Please note that their site is as well designed as their clothing, and has
a tendency to crash Netscape (my preferred browser).

Alicia wrote:
"See funny politically-incorrect-retro desktop wallpaper."

Thank you for posting that!  Very fun stuff and not the least bit
argumentative!

Marcus wrote:
"I also remember a place on Portabello road that stocked the kind of "tonic"
that the merc is oh so fond of - "guaranteed no natural fibres" - the shop
assistant assured me it was wool and mohair (for 8 pounds a metre???) so I
made her burn a scrap with a lighter - it melted."

Not that anybody's compiling the list (not even VH1), but this post should
certainly be among the top 10 modslist posts of the year.

Brian Poust
Modslist Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/modslist%40mailinglist.net/
Modslist FAQ: http://modslist.home.mindspring.com/faq.html
Modslist Music Picks: http://modslist.home.mindspring.com