if anyone wrote me over the last 5 -7 days and didn't hear back from me i
apologize, but i've been sacked out with a temp. of 102-104 per day and an
acute headace that feels just like a knife being twisted between my left eye
and brain... anyway. i'm sorta back to the world of the living, but seeing as
i am sub'ed to 4 list and didn't get a chance to disable any of 'em, i've got
100s of email to get through (on top of about 200 non-list emails). ugh. bare
with me...

a sickness grows in brooklyn,

lee sound views
---
http://members.aol.com/Shake6677/DeadFlowers.html
(garage, punk, psych, soul, r&b, beat, blues, r&r, etc.)