*-----Original Message-----
*From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jeff Hunt
*Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 6:24 PM
*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Subject: Re: Crews? me parka!
*
*
*Anakin Skywalker wrote:
*>
*> Whats so wrong with being surrounded by skins? Unless you pissed
*them off.
*> You've got more in common with them than say, the hippies.
*>
*> Have you hugged a skin today?
*>
*> Chad*
*
*What's wrong with being surrounded by skins? Well, not all of them are
*as friendly as yourself, Chad.
*
*And no, I haven't hugged a skin today, sorry
*
*Jeff
*
*--