Drew 17 wrote:

> Jeff "Billy" Hunt wrote:
> <<"That's funny, I remember you wanted info on contributing to my zine and I
> asked about a "The making of..." sort of article, and didn't receive a
> response...I guess it's all in who you know...Jeff>>
>
> I think it's more to do with 'how you present yourself"... possibly.
> Just a thought

I'm not sure on how my presentation was flawed, but oh well...

Heh, when people find out my last name is "Hunt" someone usually
mentions the Jam song Billy Hunt. In fact, my father's name, and his
father's name is William, which makes them both "Billy Hunts"

Gee

Jeff

--
Jeff Hunt -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]