Hello my name is Emanuel, I'm new to this " mod " scene/culture and I
know this sounds stupid but I moved to a new city and finally got a job
today . Problem is that this job has somewhat of a dress code. Now
I was thinking of asking my dad about pants, shirts ect.. but think he
would guide me in the wrong direction. Basicly what i'm getting at is that
I need to get some somewhat stylish but respectable cloths but have no idea where to get it or how it should look.

Now if anyone can suggest any ideas, colours, size .. anything i'd really
apprechiated it cause otherwise i'm a gonner. I'm a size 31 waist and 30
leg length. I'm a small guy but don't think my sizes are that uncommon
and I live in Canada so maybe if people can suggest clothing stores
maybe some will be in my city.

Anyway you guys know style and everything about it, if anyone can help
me out i'd really apprechiate it. From a guy who needs everyones help :)

~Emanuel~