towerrecords.com has it.  Its on sale for $13.99.
Margaux

In a message dated 12/20/99 5:30:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Hi everyone this is Sara from NY. Are there any Mods out there who dig the
 Beatles? If so, can you PLEASE tell me where I can get a copy of their 1964
 movie "A Hard Day's Night"? In a Tower Records store that is by me they used
 to have it in a pack along with Help!, Magical Mystery Tour, and their first
 US visit, but I told my mom to see if they still had it, and she said that it
 was sold out like a few months ago. And no online stores or regular movies
 stores have it. But I do know that in most of the online stores you can get
 the other movies and stuff. I'm particularly looking for it on VHS NTSC
 format.
 Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further details.
 Happy Holidays and cheers,
 Sara >>