>>>Well music question for you all.  The Smoke.  Need information on these
>>>guys...

Haven't seen too much info on them on the net, but I'd head over to your
local music store that caries import CD's (if you have a Virgin Megastore,
they're sure to have it for a good price. Maybe even Tower, it's surprising
the random stuff they get in) and pick up “The Best of Sugarman”, it’s a
retrospective that stretches from the beginning well into the 70’s, but it’s
a good start.
They’re total catalog is not unlike the way, in my opinion, The Move had
this really great way of putting out the very best of whatever genre they’re
taking a stab at, which makes them, even at they’re very worst, a pretty
entertaining listen.

P.S. Sorry about the repeat Q post all, I’m set to “digest”, so I’ll try and
refrain from breaking news…

Doug