Just wanted to write some thoughts on the new Untamed reissue "It's All
True" on Circle Records (CPWL101) since only Anja has mentioned it.
Basically, it's amazing, and possibly my favorite reissue of the year.  The
packaging is first rate with a very "period" styled half laminated sleeve.
They're numbered, though I've no idea how many were actually pressed, the
sound quality and quality of the vinyl pressing is excellent.

Song-wise, my faves are "Wanna Love Somebody" (1968), "Where She Gone"
(1967), the live version of "Hush Your Mouth" (1966) and live version of
"Land of 1000 Dances" (1966).  The latter in particular is a very good
arrangement, very close to The Action's.

The 4 page insert is also a treat, with a fairly thorough account of the
band's post-Decca history which Lindsay Muir was interviewed for, some cool
pictures and newspaper clippings.  Good stuff all around!

Lastly, a question.  Is Peter "Wild" Wyndale also Speed?  If so, how many
pseudonymns does the man have?

Repost of Anja's post from Mon, 15 Nov 1999:

      here is the track listing:
      Side 1
      It's not true  (BBC Saturday Club Session Recordings, 1966)
      Fever
      Every little bit hurts
      Wanna Love Somebody
      Little Brown Baby

      Side 2
      Land Of The Thousand Dances  (BBC Session)
      Hush Your Mouth (BBC Session)
      Fever (alternative track)
      Where She Gone?
      Cry On My Mouth

      The LP features 10 previously unreleased tracks from the 1966 BBC
session
      and archive recordings from '67-'69.
      + booklet with unseen photos, interview + more.
      Contact: Circle Records, c/o Pete Wild, "Wyndale", 330 Mansfield Rd,
      Sutton-in-Ashfield, Notts. NG17 4HS, England