aw for fuck's sake!!!

i just wrote this whole long thing on NYE toronto and
it just bloody disappeared!!!

anyhoo, i'll do it again fo those who are curious and
those who somehow don't know:

there will be two major mod parties in toronto (the
official city of the new MODlennium) this new year's
eve:

the larger party will be the BLOW UP new year's eve
bash hosted by everyone's fave ex-modslister Davy
Love, at the wonderful historic el mocambo (home of
such famous live recordings as elvis costello and
april wine), there are djs from across the globe and
some modslisters, too.  also smallstone from
california and the phobes from DC will be tearing down
the place...
tix are 40$ canadian in advance (possibly the cheapest
MODlennium party out there) and the exchange rate is
suited to everybody but us, so...
rock'n'roll

the second party, erm, okay, i thought there was
another party...
well, there *might* be another party...
if so i'll keep you updated.

happy holidays, everyone.

--- "Brian P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let's not do this again.  Please?  Why don't we all
> retract our claws for
> the Winter solstace/holiday season.  May the
> temptation of nastiness be met
> with the rememberance that while we may not all
> agree, we are all
> (hopefully) interested in a set of common interests
> which we hope to
> promote on this, the modslist.
>
> Yes, we obviously have sets A, B, and C but if you
> pay attention, I think
> you'll find that they intersect at some point.
>
>       "What do you want?"
>       "Information."
>
> Brian "let me get through the holidays" Poust
>
> p.s.  More Club One stories from Mr. Canigiula
> please, I could use a good
> laugh!
>
> I could hear Mr. Taylor rolling his eyes as he
> typed:
> >   .. oh fuck here we go again ...
> >   - no one seen this post commin'

=====
"time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

yr friendly neighbourhood jetboy