Hi. I've used Visual C++ 6.0 to compile ssleay and mod_SSL with Apache 1.3.4 successfully. However, I can't seem to get my private key functional.

I've run the ssleay app to view the certificate successfully, but here is what I get when I try to view the private key:

C:\Program Files\Apache\SSL>ssleay rsa -noout -text -in commerce_webis_net.key
read RSA private key
unable to load Private Key
88:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:.\crypto\pem\pem_lib.c
:628:

My question is, did I compile something wrong? Or is my private key just invalid (very possible since it was created by IIS Key Manager).

Thanks.