Hi.
I've installed SSLeay 0.9.0b and Apache 1.3.4, and of course, mod_ssl.
It works fine for the site certificate, but when I try to give a personal
certificate, the browser tells me that the certificate is not valid to
certify e-mail messages! I have created my own CA, and in the browser, I
accept it to certify e-mail users. I've used the scripts from Frederick
Hirsch _excellent_ web page
(www.cam.opengroup.org/RI/www/prism/wwwj/index.html).
I get this problem with Netscape because I only use the netscape scripts.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,

--
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Dept. Informatica, Fac. Ciencias,
|\ |    |\ |      Tel: +351 1 7500127   Univ. Lisboa, Bloco C5, Campo Grande