> > Hi !!!
> >
> > Just a question but what is the right version of RPM for SSLeay.
> >
> > On ftp.replay.com you got :
> >
> > SSLeay-0.9.0b-4.i386.rpm
> > SSLeay-devel-0.9.0b-4.i386.rpm
> > SSLeay-0.9.0b-4.src.rpm
> >
> > and also
> >
> > SSLeay-0.9.0b-3.i386.rpm
> > SSLeay-devel-0.9.0b-3.i386.rpm
> > SSLeay-0.9.0b-3.src.rpm
> >

> Looking at the version/release numbering scheme,
> i'd take SSLeay-0.9.0b-4.i386.rpm for use with
> apps like {apache-mod_ssl, apache-SSL, pcks12}.

        [GOMEZ Henri]  OK

> In case you want to compile any such app yourself,
> you'll need the -devel package as well.

        [GOMEZ Henri]  I got devel since I allready do some RPMS
ping-pong with Magnus for mod_ssl.

> In case you want to rebuild the above i386.rpm's
> SSLeay-0.9.0b-4.src.rpm is all you need.

        [GOMEZ Henri]  OK

> The release-numbered '3' packages should be built from
> the same sources. The packager must have decided some
> path, dependency, or other rpm-specific detail had to
> be changed, hence the new release number.

        [GOMEZ Henri]  Done in spain it seems .es...

> As you are uploading rpm packages yourself, why do you ask?

        [GOMEZ Henri]  Yes some rpms, like pcks and apache_ssl,
apache-mod_ssl and php 3.06 (with imap/ssl support). I want to known
which version is actually such secure that it is used in production.