Hello Ralf,

вторник, 2 марта 1999 г., you wrote:

>> >mod_ssl/2.2.3 failed to restart(kill -HUP).
>> >After restarting, http is OK, but https is down.
>> >OS is Solaris2.6(on SS20).

RSE> I'll investigate in a few hours. Currently I'm still totally busy with some
RSE> system installations... BTW, are there any errors in the error log (cannot
RSE> open logfile, etc.)?
RSE>                                        Ralf S. Engelschall

I had a problem like this. After kill -HUP, when trying to access
server, there is something like "cannot configure sever certificate for
connection" appears in the error_log. Don't remember this exactly...

I use OpenSSL instead of SSLeay (SSLeay can't be compiled on FreeBSD
3.1R).

Best regards,
 Ilya                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]