Full_Name: Akos Levay
Version: mod_ssl-2.2.4-1.3.4
OS: Linux 2.0.xx
Submission from: hrem.elte.hu (157.181.173.82)

At a test site of mine, At certain stage I get the the following answer
from my netscape(4.08, Linux) browser:

"An I/O error occured during security authorization
Please try your connection later."

This comes from a netscape error window.
This happens when I use a form with POST and <Input type="image " ..>

When I change the whole site to apache-ssl, this message disappaers.
However I do not change any CGI or HTML.
Just server binary and config.

Apache-ssl is with ssleay,
mod_ssl is with openssl.

Thanks,