Ralf,

You're right, it' s called CHANGES, not HISTORY. I was reading it from your Web
site's Documentation page  ("CHANGES: History of all changes").

The Makefile that's installed into Apache source directory says "existing" but
the CHANGES file
continues to say "official"

Thanks for the info.

By the way I think you're doing, and have done, a great job and a great service
to everyone with mod_ssl.

--
Richard Robinson
Web Administrator