At 8:39 AM +0200 on 3/30/99, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> Then I guess you built mod_ssl statically inside the source tree. The problem
> is just that the DSO has to be built against the DBM library. As a workaround
> you can try to enable the shipped SDBM stuff.

Nope -- I am pretty sure that I built it dynamically. Seems that one
can find my DBM header files and libs, but the other one cannot. I am
building from parallel subdirectories with the same compiler...

Here's my config for the full build:

./configure --with-apache=../apache_1.3.6 \
--with-crt=/path/to/server.crt \
--with-key=/path/to/server.key

and then:

env SSL_BASE=../openssl-0.9.2b/ \
env RSA_BASE=../rsaref-2.0/local \
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=so --enable-module=ssl \
--enable-shared=max --disable-rule=SSL_COMPAT

Thanks, igor